Please note that all of our information and student resources can be found on our dedicated Geography website Here
As global citizens Geography will provide you with the ability to…
- Read OS maps and atlases
- Interpret graphs and maps
- Understand key geographical terminology
- Understand that local actions have global impacts
- Gain a different perspective and appreciate different cultures
- Broaden your horizons
- Gain knowledge of the world you live in (human and physical)
- Appreciate local, national and global scales
- Develop enquiry and decision-making skills
- Appreciate the interactions of the human and physical world.
Geography can take you anywhere…
- To access a detailed overview of the Geography Curriculum from Year 7 to 11 (and beyond) please click here.
At Key Stage 3 we use Personalised Learning Checklists. Please find below links to each year group:
At Key Stage 4 you will find the links below to the GCSE specification for our Geography Qualifications: